Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get sponsored by Airspeed?
Airspeed is constantly looking for new riders to add to our team. We're looking for riders with ability, style and attitude. If you would like to send us a video showing your skills, you are encouraged to do so. Send it to email@example.com with “sponsor video” as the message title. We receive a lot of videos so if you don’t receive a call back, don’t get discouraged and keep skating hard.
What is the mailing address for Airspeed?
300 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY
(657) 203 2310
How can I send a letter to a Airspeed rider?
If you want to send a letter to someone on the team, send it to the address above and we will get it to them. They appreciate reading your letters.
Where can I buy Airspeed products?
You can buy our products online, just click on the "shop" button and you can also find us in Walmart.
How long will it take before I receive my order?
Items are usually shipped the next business day and have a transit time of approximately 2 days to major metropolitan areas, and 3 days to more rural areas. We do not process orders over the weekend. Please note that while USPS usually ships next business day and the arrival time is not guaranteed.
How do I get a catalog or check out Airspeed products?
You can view the catalog by clicking on "products" on the home page. Another way to get updated is to follow us on
How do I clean my Airspeed shoes?
Canvas and other Fabrics
• Machine wash in cool to warm water.
• Do not bleach or use detergents or pre-spotting agents with chlorine additive, this may cause yellow discoloration and weaken the fabric.
• Dry white and light color shoes in a dryer or other heated area to prevent discoloration. Other colors can be air dried regularly.
SUEDE (Including canvas styles with leather or suede trim)
• Treat clean, dry suede shoe with waterproofing products.
• Clean by gentle brushing with a fine wire brush.
• Spot clean soiled surfaces with suede cleaner. Do NOT saturate. Test in a inconspicuous area before proceeding further.
• Dry slowly away from a heat source (stuffing damp shoes with tissue will help the shoe maintain its shape.)